Well, that was…a year.
That’s my first thought about 2019, to be honest. Looking back at my journal, a lot really did happen:
- I became a father to two wonderful astral children
- I got a job (then lost it two months later)
- There was a shitstorm of a breakup with my platonic Otherworld partner
- I lost one of my best friends
- I got accused of faking DID by my ex-therapist, I promptly dumped him, and got my current therapist, who absolutely rocks
- Trauma memories began to resurface
- I think at least three new alters did the “HEY WE’RE OVER HERE” dissociative introduction thing that’s so fun /sarcasm
- I began to formally work with the Queen of Darkness, which has been an immensely healing thing for me
So looking at that list above, a lot of stuff did happen. For some reason, it just doesn’t feel like a lot happened?
I don’t do much in the way of New Year’s resolutions, if I do come up with any I’ll write about them in another post. Now I’m going back to knitting and trying to recover from whatever plague I caught over Christmas.